Applications for Recognized Clock Hours (RCH) through the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board; Continuing Professional Education (CPE) by the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board; Continuing Education (CE) from the State Board of Psychology and the Ohio Board of Nursing have been made.

Those interested in Early Childhood Mental Health continuing education can use their daily certificates of participation to obtain hours from the Ohio Childcare Resource and Referral Association.

Ohio educators interested in receiving continuing education credit can submit their daily certificates of participation to their LPDCs. Please utilize the on-line conference schedule and session information to determine how OPEC’s conference offerings can help you meet your IPDP goals.